Who Are We?
For over 25 years, Eldercare Training Academy (ETA) Laura and Michael Ferrall have provided initial and continuing education to both ARF and RCFE administrators. Laura Ferralls’ knowledge and expertise in the residential care industry has helped hundreds of facilities statewide to obtain their license to operate a residential care facility.
Current Programs and Services
Opening an RCFE
Opening an RCFE
Laura takes a comprehensive approach with clients to obtain their facility license which includes:
- Preliminary Guidance
- Facility business structure
- State and local regulatory requirements for facility
- Necessary application details
- Application Process
- Updates, changes and preparation for interview.
- Post Application
- Accessible to help clients in preparation to accept residents.
- Provide valuable resources and information
- Responding to complaints, citations
- Preparation of plan of correction
- Business plan for financial institutions or regulatory agency
- Other Initial applications (California)
- Non-Medical Home Care Agencies
- Assisted Living Waiver Program Application and Provider Contract.
- Regional Center Program Plan.
- Facility relocation applications, dementia plan of operation, hospice waiver, resident exception
- Guidance to buy, sell, or leasing a residential care business
- Accessible to clients with on-going resources
Resources and Publications
- Facility operating policies and procedures
- CCLD Forms
- CCLD Updates
- Comprehensive emergency disaster binder and training plan
- Structured training on Zoom platform
- Live instruction
- Interactive question and answer
- Weekly quizzes
- Course certificate